Monday, May 05, 2008

the best one so far

Let me start off first by saying, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIWEI! (:

I guess my revision did pay off, because i find the maths test quite a breeze much as i did not get to complete the paper. Speed is just what i need man. I have a brain that process things at a very very slow pace, and that is definitely not a good sign.

I think im turning retarded. Grace and Weiling are driving me to my grave with their craps. Let me share with you some of the torture i've suffered today.

1) GRACE: (giving a retarded face which is suppose to portray a sad face, but sad to say, it doesnt look sad at all. -.-) Everybody makes mistake, nobody is perfect. Im nobody. (and burst out laughing herself. Fancy laughing at her own jokes. GOSH!)

2) WEILING: HWENG! I ask you a riddle. (me giving those i-know-its-going-to-be-smtg-retarded-face) There are 10 fishes in a tank. One of them died, the water level in a tank decrease or increase? (me thinking damn hard despite knowing its lame) I tell you the answer! The water level increase. Why? Because the other 9 fishes cried over the fish death. (FUCK HER MAN!)

3) ERNIE BOY: WHO IS THE MOTHER OF LIANG CHENG GONG? LIANG SHI BAI! Why? 失败乃成功之母! (The mother of success is failure). (Apparently, CHENG GONG means success. SHI BAI means failure. WTFFFFFFFFF!)

Something is wrong with all these people. SERIOUSLY.

Despite all this,
HY IS A HAPPY GIRL (:

Off to do probability! Shock? Yes please be, im bewildered too.


Ps: I've learned the chinese way of saying fuck. Damn funny. Bio lesson is fun today.

No comments: